Thursday 7 October 2010

Copyright links



Since taking my artwork online over 3 years ago, I've been learning and thinking a lot about copyright.

Our group, S
outhern Ontario Nature & Science Illustrators (sonsi) had an event on the weekend with a question and answer session with lawyer Paul Sanderson, discussing copyright.

Here's a few links of the type of stuff on my mind.  Yeah, I know some of them are written by me.


- - - - - - - - 

Original artwork on
The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under
Creative Commons Licence.

Portfolio
Blog
Print Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |