Friday 16 January 2009

Arrival at ScienceOnline '09

After a very strange black-out that knocked out power for a huge chunk of Toronto's west end and after braving public transit to the airport due to the aforementioned black-out, I made it to ScienceOnline 09!

Managed to get a couple of drawings started in my advance-copy Moleskine 9x12 sketchbook too, including some rough work on my new Darwin Day piece, and a weird little opabinia with a sort of tail-net thing.


I feel pretty lucky to be here. Less than two years of posting pictures of anatomically incorrect arthropods, and I'll get to meet a ton of science-bloggers I love to read, and I'm sure, meet many more I'll be happy to know.

A big thanks to all the sponsors, Bora, Anton, David, Enrico and the rest.


- -

All original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow. The contents of this blog are under a Creative Commons Licence. See sidebar for details.
Please visit my blog, gallery and reproduction store.
2009 Calendar available for a limited time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!! Sorry about the Blackouts though. They stink.

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |