Friday 10 June 2011

Man-Thing work-in-progress continues

My piece of Man-Thing fan art continues. 




You can see the pencils here, and the start of the digital painting along with commentary and an explanation of who this character is, here.

Coming along I think:  I like this background better than the previous one. Still a ways to go in the detail department. Using ArtRage Studio Pro. 


- - - - - - - - 


Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow under Creative Commons Licence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |