Saturday 11 June 2011

A few iPod Touch sketches

Here's a few new sketches done using Sketch Club on my iPod Touch. I don't really plan what I'm going to draw when I do these, I kind of just start sketching. 

"Alert"


"Angry Sketchy Guy" His chest turned out way too big for his tiny angry head. 

"Marvel's Moon Knight" one of my nephew's favourite comic book characters. 

The hardest thing about doing these is precision: the screen is so small, and my finger gets in the way.  I should get a stylus. Previous iPod drawings and paintings I've done can be seen here


- - - - - - - -
 
Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
 under Creative Commons Licence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |