Wednesday 22 December 2010

500th Flying Trilobite Post

Haldane's Precambrian Puzzle © Glendon Mellow 2010


This marks the 500th post here on the Flying Trilobite since I began blogging about my artwork back in March 2007.  Thank you so much to everyone for their support and comments and commissions over the past almost-4 years! I had no idea what I was getting into when I started blogging, but it has literally changed my life. 

I thought I'd mark this post by including some links to a few posts I consider noteworthy. 





Flying & Asthma - May 2008

Inspiration & Drugs - August 2008

part of Sowing Seeds and Fossils. © Glendon Mellow 2010




detail from Fossil Boy, Diatom Girl. © Glendon Mellow 2010

Sowing Seeds & Fossils - October 2009

Fossil Boy, Diatom Girl - December 2009




And again thank you to everyone who reads this blog, and to my wife Michelle for believing in my art since the first time she saw it.


Mythical Flying Trilobite Fossil I. © Glendon Mellow 2010

- - - - - - - -

Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under Creative Commons Licence.


Portfolio
Blog
Print Shop

6 comments:

Peter Bond said...

Congratulations, my friend, on reaching the amazing 500th post milestone! Keep up the great work, and I expect 500 more! Will there be cake? ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Glendon! Keep up the good work!

Glendon Mellow said...

Thanks Peter! No cake, but precambrian pie!

Thanks OP!

Mike Haubrich said...

500! That's kind of a big number, isn't it? Thanks for sharing all that you do, because I consider my life richer for knowing your art.

Marco Meredith said...

Congratulations on your 500th post Glendon, your work is inspiring and I hope to see plenty more visualizations from your imagination!

Marco.

Glendon Mellow said...

Thanks Mike! Thanks Marco!

I have no plans on stopping. The art. Making it.

Words maybe not so good stop talking I will go now.

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |