Tuesday 13 July 2010

Updating blogroll

Working on updating my blogroll in the right sidebar.

Blogger has a neat widget that allows you to carry the feed title of the latest post by blogroll blogs...but I had so many it was slowing down loading the blog, and these days I'm using Google Reader to keep up.

I used to have them organized by art, science, writing, scienceblogs.com, my Art Evolved peeps, etc.  Now, I kind of like a giant mash-up.  I find a lot of artists' blogs just use their names for titles, which is kind of interesting.  The mash-up makes it feel a bit more random, hidden treasures of blogs on each click of the list.

(If you don't see your name there and you're pretty sure it was before, don't fret.  I'm not finished typing it up yet.) 


- - - - - - - -

Original artwork on
The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under
Creative Commons Licence.
Portfolio
Blog
Print Shop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh-hum

Glendon Mellow said...

What? I see no problem. ;-)

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |