Tuesday 6 July 2010

Trilobites abound.

Cool.  
The book that featured me is featuring me on the blog of the book.  (If you read that, you must now say it 5 times really fast. )

Check out the Geology in Art blog by artist-scientist Andrea Baucon for commentary about my artwork, and many other excellent paleo-artists including my Art Evolved peep Peter Bond.

- - - - - - - -

If you've already visited Art Evolved's Trilobite Gallery, go again!  More artwork has popped out of the deep internet strata, or from some sort of fossil-ly metaphor, and it's awesome stuff, worth checking out.

- - - - - - - - 



Are a lot of my reader's Capricorns?  Seems to be a lot asking for the Trilobite Astrology image for that one!  

- - - - - - - -

Original artwork on
The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under
Creative Commons Licence.
 
Portfolio
Blog
Print Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |