Monday 12 July 2010

Art Monday: Bumper Sticker Style









Made from my playing around with my tattoo design. I might work up a variant of these to put in the print shop. Something about colour gradients on black reminds me of summer:  waveboarding, cycling the boardwalk, tattoos and teen posturing.

Maybe the green needs to be more of a bright lime to go with the others.

- - - - - - - -

Original artwork on
The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under
Creative Commons Licence.
Portfolio
Blog
Print Shop

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Oooh, pretty! These three together would actually make an awesome t-shirt! I agree the green would be nicer if it were more lime-y though.

Glendon Mellow said...

All three on a shirt? I'll see what I can do. Maybe a fuschia pink to go with the lime green too.

Tracey S. said...

Yes! That would be awesome. I would 100% buy that (but only if it were one of those t-shirts cut for women - unisex t-shirts irritate me). Not that I'm picky or anything! =)

Seriously though, if you do ever make a t-shirt out of these let me know.

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |