Thursday 2 October 2008

The Big Debate

The Canadian English debate is in its second hour as I write this.

Elizabeth May is focused, intelligent and impressive. Her statements so far are backed up by facts, not appeals to emotion and cheap shot after cheap shot. I think May and Harper are the only two composed party leaders at the table. She has actually come with references instead of repeating the same soundbites over and over.

Get out and vote on October 14th. All the Canadian leaders are on Facebook; check their pages, read the platforms on their sites (here's the Green platform!). It's never been easier to be informed.

I'm voting Green. I've voted Green before, but never have I been more proud to. This woman is a leader.

- -
All original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow. The contents of this blog are under a Creative Commons Licence. See sidebar for details. Please visit my blog, gallery and reproduction store.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green has my vote too!

Glendon Mellow said...

I hope May's performance in the debate sways some of the cynical voters. She was on.

Peter Bond said...

I just sent in my vote from Korea. A usual Liberal supporter, I'm going Green for the first time!

Glendon Mellow said...

Awesome! Glad you made it to the polls from overseas Bond, whoever you vote for!

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |