Sunday 19 October 2008

Artwork Mondays: Happy Hallowe'en!


Created for a Hallowe'en invite. Ink on paper, colours slapped on with the Photoshop paintbucket tool. I was going for an old Hollywood look.

I've cropped it a bit so I don't get the Citizens of the World Wide Web trying to cram into my apartment.


- -

All original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow. The contents of this blog are under a Creative Commons Licence. See sidebar for details.
Please visit my blog, gallery and reproduction store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |