Monday 4 July 2011

Contest banner at Science3.0





Mark Hahnel of Science 3.0 asked if he could use one of my dinosaur drawings for a contest banner on their network - I said sure!  My artwork is under a Creative Commons Licence that says it can be freely shared so long as no money is involved, it's not altered and I get credit. In this case it needed to be altered - but Mark asked, and hey, that's what the licence is supposed to encourage. This has been your copyright service announcement for the day.

Here's the Oviraptorosaur skull incorporated into the contest banner.

I drew this handsome fella a couple of years back at the Royal Ontario Museum.

More importantly, check out the contest!  



- - - - - - - -

Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under Creative Commons Licence.

Portfolio
Blog
Print Shop

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!! I'm game!! It looks like fun; thanks for sharing and I love your Oviraptorosaur.

traumador said...

Your link to the contest just throws me back to this post FYI

Though seeing that skull reminds me we should throw up our Art Encounter post in the next little while...

Glendon Mellow said...

Thanks Traum! Fixed the link.

Trish said...

Thanks for alerting us to the contest!

Glendon Mellow said...

Thanks Trish! I plan on putting up a post on ART Evolved later today. As well as the infamous meeting of myself, Craig, Traumador and my baby boy. :-)

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |