Tuesday 24 August 2010

New! Art Evolved aggregate feed


By clicking the shiny, shiny button above, you can follow all the blogs in the Art Evolved group!

There's like, 20 of us in the network at present, making paleo-themed art that ranges from scientific illustration to surreal to silly.

Check out the blogs!

I've also made a feed widget available to our members, you can see it in my left sidebar (I may move things around though).
- - - - - - - -

Original artwork on
The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under
Creative Commons Licence.
 


Portfolio
Blog
Print Shop

2 comments:

Rhynn said...

I would so love to join!
I don't have many pieces to show but I'd love to produce some for the sake of the blog :D

Glendon Mellow said...

You're welcome, Odeusqueri!

Rhynn, in the past we've sometimes featured artists who've contacted us. Show an interest in the site, comment, submit to the open galleries (next one is Sept 1, with a pop culture theme! It doesn't have to be new art if you have something that fits) and membership is something we can keep talking about. :-) Enthusiasm is a big part of it, and your artwork is excellent.

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |