Friday 4 June 2010

Blog tweaks.

A few more blog tweaks. You'll notice the button bar near the top. Check out the Shop button, there's some new formats in there! (Stickers!)

I've also added
reviews of my art with links to some of the projects and supportive comments I've received. Thanks to everyone who allowed me to use their quotes. Nice birthday present to read those again.

Down near the bottom of the posts, there's a little slideshow of available merchandise and prints: just hover over the image to see the price ranges, click to browse.

- - - - - - - -
Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under
Creative Commons Licence.

Flying Trilobite Gallery *** Flying Trilobite Reproduction Shop ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |