Saturday 28 November 2009

Flying Trilobite 2010 Calendar now available!

A little peek!


This is a whole new collection of artwork I've put together. I'm really proud of this one, and it has a few images not previously available. Click on the few I've included below, and you can click through the entire calendar at my RedBubble site.

April: December: Back Cover:
I loved the print quality of the 2009 calendar by RedBubble. They accept payment in many currencies, Canadian, U.S., Australian, U.K., and Euros. If you missed it, you can also purchase last year's calendar, with the dates revised for 2010!

It's a great a relatively inexpensive way to own a lot of Flying Trilobite artwork. Impress and weird out your friends, co-workers and labmates.


Both calendar collections can easily be found here.
- - - - - - - -
Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under Creative Commons Licence.

Flying Trilobite Gallery *** Flying Trilobite Reproduction Shop ***


7 comments:

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Good lord, that is all kinds of cool!

Glendon Mellow said...

Thanks MAB!

Jodi Dickhaut said...

I absolutely love your work! the winged trilobite is amazing, such a good idea.
this really connects with my childhood as when i was a kid i used to walk the shores of lake Champlain and collect fossils. they were either destroyed or thrown out during the move.
Thank you for this.

Glendon Mellow said...

Thank you Jodi!

I've been drawing the winged trilobites for something like 15 years now. I love Victorian fairy paintings as well as the chimera images of the 1890's Symbolists - and paleontology. So it kind of all goes together.

(Of course I also like Muppets, goth industrial music and espresso, but that's another whole type of art mash-up. )

Perhaps you'll find fossils along Lake Champlain again!

Jessica Mariella said...

Wow, love the artwork. My dad gave me my first trilobite in 1993 when I was in 3rd grade. I treated that thing like a treasure. Your blog brought back memories! :)

Glendon Mellow said...

Thank you Jessica! You have an almost-cambrian prehistoric name.

Anonymous said...

Expect yours truly to purchase this as a possible Christmas gift VERY soon! :)

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |