Monday 5 October 2009

First "Going Pro" post at Art Evolved

The last couple of years online I feel I've learned a lot -especially about how much more I have to learn- regarding the business side of freelancing. So I've begun a series of posts to generate discussion and share resources with the rest of the Art Evolved bloggers and readership.

I'm calling the series, Going Pro....


Pretty soon, we'll look at issues surrounding copyright.

If you're not familiar with Art Evolved, its a group paleo-art blog that's growing and growing! Every two months we publish a free-for-all gallery for blog members and readers alike. Next up are the sauropods, the first week of November.

- - - - - - - -

Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under Creative Commons Licence.
Flying Trilobite Gallery *** Flying Trilobite Reproduction Shop ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |