Wednesday 31 December 2008

Calendar peeky-peep

Here's some more peeks at The Flying Trilobite 2009 Calendar.

March.
This is the original Mythical Flying Trilobite Fossil painted on shale. There should be a new one gracing my blog banner early in the New Year.

May.

June.


The calendar is available by clicking on the back-cover image in my sidebar, any of the images above, or by clicking here.

- -

All original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow. The contents of this blog are under a Creative Commons Licence. See sidebar for details.
Please visit my blog, gallery and reproduction store.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got mine yesterday! I love it. It's a very nicely made calendar, and of course the art is wonderful. Thanks Glendon and Happy New Year!

Glendon Mellow said...

Thank you and Jess, Eric!

Glad you like it. Happy New Year!

Prehistoric Insanity said...

I too also purchased one. Thanks in part to your constant guilt trip plugging it ;p

More due to the fact I FINALLY got paid my proper salary by the NZ Ed Min (so I have money at last), and I'm already getting teaching gigs for next year I need a calender to record (not to mention some more NZ fossil field work trips...) so I thought what better way to brighten up 2009 than some nice pieces of art in awe of science.

Can't wait to see what those winged little arthropods come up with in 2009 for the 2010 edition!

Glendon Mellow said...

Oh no! Craig, it wasn't meant to be a guilt trip.

I've been pretty pleased with sales so far, and they always spike up a bit when I mention it, either on Facebook, Atheist Nexus, or here on the Flying Trilowhatever.

You probably get a big dose of it since we're each on the same social networks/blogs/paleo-scene.

I hope you like it!

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |