Tuesday 1 November 2011

Dog's Full Moon

Dog's Full Moon © Glendon Mellow

Aroooooooo!

Here's a quick ArtRage 3.5 painting I did for Jason Goldman's excellent blog, The Thoughtful Animal.

Jason takes a look at the urban legend that dogs are more prone to biting humans during the full moon in his post, Real-Life Werewolves? Dog Bites and Full Moons.
- - - - - - - -


Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under Creative Commons Licence.

Portfolio
Blog
Print Shop 

--> Find me on Symbiartic, the art+science blog on the new Scientific American Blog Network!

4 comments:

Sean Craven said...

This would be the kind of thing I'm talking about.

Glendon Mellow said...

Thanks Sean! I'm horrible. I've neglected you terribly.

Bart Castle said...

Oh man, looking good. Reminds me of the black smoke monster from Fern Gully although not entirely related.

Love the blog!

Glendon Mellow said...

Thanks so much Bart!

Fern Gully is a cool movie. I liked when James Cameron re-made it as Avatar.

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |