Sunday 5 September 2010

Science-Artists Feed: the list

The other day I announced a Science-Artists feed anyone can subscribe to, allowing them the follow the blogs of over 50 artists inspired by or working on visualizing science. Here's the list so far of who is in the Science-Artists feed I created and has been picked up by Scienceblogging.org.  I'll be adding more as I go, please feel free to suggest more blogs if you know of them!

The List, in no particular order:




Who am I missing?

- - - - - - - -

Original artwork on
The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under
Creative Commons Licence.

Portfolio
Blog
Print Shop

3 comments:

Glendon Mellow said...

Thanks to Irradiatus for letting me know it looks funny in Firefox: The links look fine in Chrome. I'll have to figure out an easy fix.

Unknown said...

My blog http://sacrit.blogspot.com features a variety of exhibitions, articals and art-science events that are either exclusively covered by my blog or spark my interested online. Not sure if it's up your ally but thought it couldn't hurt to mention it.

Cheers. Where can i get the aggregate feed for these sites?

Glendon Mellow said...

Newly added:
Denis Pelli's blog, and
SaCrIt.
Thanks for sending your link, POds!

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |