Friday 8 May 2009

SciBarCamp!

I'm headed to SciBarCamp this weekend! A science-filled unconference. Should be great. The participants list is staggeringly interesting. I"ll need to pack a lunch. Chocolate-covered espresso beans should do it.

If you're attending, I'm the guy with the winged trilobite tattoo on his left arm. Don't be shy.


- - - - - - - -

Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow under Creative Commons Licence.
Flying Trilobite Gallery ### Flying Trilobite Reproduction Shop ###

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*waves digitally*

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |