Tuesday 18 October 2011

Eight Years




Eight years ago this evening, I married Michelle.



I drew this for our invitation, based on John Atkinson Grimshaw's Iris, my favourite painting, which we saw on our second date.

Victoria College, University of Toronto.











She is my favourite person. 


Times have sometimes been challenging but mostly they've been amazing.
We're never at a loss for conversation and I can't take my eyes off of her. 






We still have the best of times...






Even more now that little Mr. Amazing has rolled into our lives.





I love our family. Happy Anniversary. 


- - - - - - - - 

Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow under Creative Commons Licence.


6 comments:

Rhonwyn said...

Congratulations guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

smartz said...

Thank you for this post. I've admired your work for a long while and appreciate seeing a glimpse of the other part of your life.

dragonfly said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful wedding, beautiful family - Here's to many more years and much more joy to come. (And lots more trilobites!)

Tygenco said...

Congrats :)
Here's to another 8!

Glendon Mellow said...

Thanks everyone! We had a great day in High Park and decided to eat nothing but hor d'oeuvres for dinner.

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |