Wednesday 19 March 2014

Happy 100th Birthday Royal Ontario Museum!

         

Happy 100th Birthday to the most inspiring place in the city! If it wasn't for the classes I attended as a child, I don't know if I would be the science artist I am today. I'm so excited for the new Early Life Galleries when they eventually open! 

Thanks to all of your scientists and staff on Twitter who have also retweeted my work here on The Flying Trilobite, and on Symbiartic. 

If you'd like to see a small collections of drawings I've made while at the ROM, see this post on Symbiartic, Little Museum Sketches


No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |