Saturday 1 December 2012

Gamers for Godlessness 24 Hour Gameathonapalooza!


Lousy Canuck (Jason Thibeault) and JT Eberhard are currently engaged in a 24 hour long video gaming marathon, with guests Skyping in! Money raised goes to the fine people at Camp Quest and Women in Secularism.

I'll be joining them for a chat (and to help keep them awake) starting at about 1 am tonight!  Probably talk about atheism in comic book games, and I'm hoping to discuss Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed.

Oh - the little banner I whipped up, above, was made on my iPhone using Sketch Club with some lettering a cloning done in Photoshop afterward.

Visit them here!  You can comment and join in the fun.
- - - - - - - -


Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite © to Glendon Mellow
under Creative Commons Licence.

Portfolio
Blog
Print Shop

Find me on Symbiartic, the art+science blog on the Scientific American Blog Network!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |