Thursday 19 January 2012

Science Art Show starts today!



This show couldn't have come about without the hard work of Karyn Traphagen and the support of Rob R Dunn's Your Wild Life Lab and all the amazing submissions we received.

More about the show and #scio12 in coming days!  Keep watching my Twitter feed.


- - - - - - - -

Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under Creative Commons Licence.

Portfolio
Blog
Print Shop

--> Find me on Symbiartic, the art+science blog on the new Scientific American Blog Network!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wondering who won the awards...?

Thanks!

Glendon Mellow said...

I'll try to get the full list up today or tomorrow! Settling into my post-ScienceOnline responsibilities.

We ended up adding a couple of extra prize rewards from the judges. (I know; I know, I'm such a tease).

king james version said...

maybe it's right in front of my nose, and i'm just not seeing it, but where's the art from the science art show???

Glendon Mellow said...

Hey Mr. Version, you can find it all right here/.

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |