Wednesday 26 January 2011

Darwin Day is coming!

Darwin Took Steps  © Glendon Mellow 2008. Oil on canvas paper.


Darwin Day is coming up on February 12th!

If there's any painting I've done that's iconic of my work, it's this one.  Darwin Took Steps has appeared on books, magazines and around the intertubes.  It's available as prints, greeting cards, postcards, t-shirts and even stickers in my online shop.  Great time to order, and half the profit goes to The Beagle Project.

The image also appears in two of my calendar collections (one version in pencil).  Not too late to order those either.  You can pick what month the calendar starts. 

Click here to go to the Darwin Took Steps gallery + shop.
- - - - - - - - 


Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |